The new Duck Bundle is here! Buy the full audio of Duckfest 2019 and support raicestexas.org, an organization that provides legal support for immigrants and refugees. The base price is $10, but you can opt to give more if you'd like to support RAICES more.
It's 8 shows, nearly 6 hours of audio, recorded live at the Clinton Street Theater in Portland, Oregon.
Here's what you get.
- Abject Suffering: We cover Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry, and hear a horrifying surgery story from Gary.
- Pitch, Please!: Carolyn Main does a live version of her game show podcast of One Minute Movie Pitches. Kole Ross and Will Hughes pitch movies about cults and ducks.
- Bonfireside Chat: Gary and Kole are joined by Jeremy Greer to talk about the bosses of the Souls games... Firsts and Worsts.
- Ask Gambit, Live!: Everyone's favorite ragin' Cajun, Gambit, is joined by Professor X and Cyclops to the audience's questions about life and love.
- Days of Future Cast: Jeremy Greer and Gary Butterfield do a draft of terrible X-Men throughout the years. Which one can assemble the worst team for the other?
- Spec Script: The Spec Script crew comes together to read a script for Duck Dynasty, written by someone who has never seen that awful show.
- Watch Out for Fireballs!: Gary and Kole are joined by Will Hughes for their long awaited episode about Pinball.
- Everything to Guppy: Rocks. Just, rocks.
We think these episodes are huge fun, and we hope you enjoy listening to them and supporting a great cause.