User journey mapping and layering a wider context of ideas is useful in so many situations from starting a project to digging deeper on ways to make it better.
Help your design process by unpacking your ideas, questions, and findings into a flow of steps all about understanding your user experience.
Throughout this self-paced video class I’ll teach you to:
- Put yourself in your user’s point of view and organize your ideas using a sequence of steps which becomes a journey.
- Gather a wider context for ideas, gather and unpack ones you already have using specific framing and questions.
- Use mapping to explore what may be most useful to focus next on a project.
- Some examples discussed for creating journey maps, whether you’re planning:
- A website update
- A complex service involving different customers, teams, and applications
- Or you’re hosting a gathering that you’d like to think through thoroughly
This class is for:
- People early in their practice, learning the tools of UX and service design.
- People looking to collaborate on the ideas and establish enough consensus before building something.
- Anyone curious about the tool of Journey Mapping, looking for ideas on how to prepare a journey map for a team or solo project.
What you get:
9 videos, 47 minutes total. Videos included:
- When it's Time to Map
- Tools for Mapping
- Journey Map Project: Overview
- Project Step 1: Setting a Goal
- Project Step 2 and 3: the User and Their Journey
- Project Step 4: Adding Wider Perspective
- Project Step 5: Learning and Deciding
- Conclusion: Reflection and What's Next
You also get 2 example journey map images referencing the project in the video.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share