Quickly create a configurable mesh in the form of a fighter jet or starfighter.
In the past we have found it laborious and repetitive to model, mirror & subdivide the starting shape. This add-on does the job for you, first allowing you to dynamically configure the basic shape, then leaving you free to edit the base mesh by leaving the Mirror and Subdivision Surface modifiers intact.
For modellers who want to either generate different shapes for a jet or starfighter in their scenes, rapidly prototype plane concepts, or have a starting point to develop a more detailed mesh
- Add the Dynamic Jet mesh from the standard Add menu.
- A range of configuration options allow you to quickly shape and concentrate on the overall design.
- Once done, you can then move on to edit the underlying basic mesh as the modifiers are left intact.
- Base mesh is based on quads which will help it to be quickly extended and used with other operators and addons.
- The range of configurable options include: optional engines and tail wings, wing span & angle, cockpit size.
- Use Presets - you can now create and save your own configurations, and also install some we have made for you. See the documentation for details.
See the Youtube Video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxW_02Nksw
Questions, comments, suggestions?
About the Author
Created by Mark Kingsnorth, the same author of the popular Blender Configurable Dynamic Jet: https://blendermarket.com/products/configurable-dynamic-jet
Praise for the Blender Dynamic Jet:"Excellent" Clifford Sayer
"Great" Bodo Sallmann
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.