Ready to learn the art and science of creating stunning photographs? In simple, readable language, this book will get you started.
It provides specifics for getting started with photography and taking control of your camera. You'll find everything you need to capture the incredible photos you've been after. You'll learn to:
- choose the best camera and gear,
- set up your camera to capture the best photos possible,
- master the exposure process,
- make your photos sharp,
- turn standard snapshots into interesting compositions,
- edit your photos quickly and easily (without using Photoshop),
- display your photos online or in print.
The difference between this book and other "intro to photography" guides is that this one is set up as a path to follow rather than just a cursory list of concepts and options. It will make you a better photographer in a much shorter time.
Here is a sample of what people are saying about this book (from the Amazon reviews):
- "This is an excellent book for beginners and beyond. Jim has a wonderful conversational writing ability that makes everything he writes about very easy to understand. I have read several photography books and this is the one that I will recommend to others. I wish I had been able to read it when I first started my photographic journey!"
"Such an easy read and gets right to the point! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. . . . His method of writing is just like he was your friend telling you what he'd do if he had to do it all over again. Everyone needs a friend like that."
- "In my second year as a keen hobby photographer I have already read a number of books for beginners in this craft. This would be one of the best . . . A really informative and well written book which I know I will refer to many times.
- "[P]acked with great information for helping everyone improve their photography skills. He makes everything very easy to understand by using examples and laymen's terms that anyone can follow . . . It's the most thorough and understandable book on photography that I've read so far."
- "This is a great book. I have read a few photography books, this one is amongst the best! Clearly explained, with superb graphics and pictures to support the subject matter and compliment the learning."
Get Your Copy Now!