For your film to make a profit, every dollar you invest in cast and crew has to earn far more than a dollar from distribution. The wrong cast and crew choices ensure your failure. Bruce Nash, founder of Nash Information Systems and The-Numbers.com, is perhaps the leading film analytics expert for independent filmmakers. His decades deep database of film budget and distribution financials covers tens of thousands of film projects, and he tracks not only how much films have earned but which actors and key crew have worked to create them. To Attend this live online workshop click I Want This, then provide requested information. Open the confirmation email and click download to get the link that will let you attend by Computer, iPhone, Android phone and standard telephone. VIP/Pro Subscribers don't need to sign up here.
Tip: I suggest you sign up at https://www.the-numbers.com/users/register to be able to generate custom film analysis reports using the Research Tools link. Also check out industrywide bankability statistics at https://www.the-numbers.com/bankability.
The Numbers Bankability Report, mailed to industry insiders every month documents not just which actors are statistically the best investment for a given film, but which sound designers, and other key crew are great values as well. Nash routinely generates custom reports for leading independent filmmakers to help them determine which of their cast and crew choices are likely to translate into the best bottom line based on their films budget, genre, etc.
In this workshop, Bruce will be addressing:
- What cast and crew “bankability” is and why it is a critical factor for successful filmmakers
- Why the most bankable actor for one film won’t be the most bankable actor for another
- How bankable writers, production crew, and post production pros can be very low cost and very high value investments for smart indie producers
- Why bankability calculations vary based upon planned distribution strategy
- Why bankability matters more not less at lower budgets
- What friendly distributors, sales agents, and casting directors can’t tell you about your casting choices
- Why savvy investors and smart producer value film analytics and bankability calculations
- How film analystics and bankability calculations can lower budgets while raising value
- When to ask for film analytics and custom bankability calculations
- Why playing “money ball” for film projects reduces anxiety and creates new opportunities
This is a critical workshop to attend if you are currently working to produce a feature film, documentary, or web series. It helps you master critical skills and gives you key insights that will make producing and funding your projects easier.
If you have questions about this workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for testimonials, check out www.nancyfultonmeetups.com. You'll also find a list of upcoming events.