Who's This eBook For?
- You love your mate, but you’re always afraid something bad will happen to your relationship.
- You’re afraid someone will snatch him or her away from you.
- You feel uneasy when too many people are paying attention to him or her.
- You feel undeserving about this relationship: “Maybe it isn’t really for someone like me.“
- Your feel jealous when your partner doesn’t cover up, stay in or when they spend too much time with other people.
- You’re tired of feeling this way.
This ebook opens right where you are, in the middle of your insecurities. After you and I peel away the things that made you feel this way, I close by giving you the tools you’ll need to strengthen your emotional fortress.
I was preparing an article on how to stop feeling jealous, when I had the visit of a friend.
Without knowing what I was working on, he confided in me -with a lot of shame- that he had trouble with feeling jealous and insecure about his fiancée. His main issue was the way she dressed... which reminded me of a time when my heart ached the same.
So instead of writing a 3 paragraph article, I decided to say a little bit more on how I got rid of mine.
In this ebook I stand with the readers in feeling the way they feel, whether it's justified or not. And then we move forward. Together.
My temporary regret is that it's only half of the solution, as it talks to the insecure party, not the party creating the triggers. In a future resource we will address that party too. But for now, let's put your insecurities to rest.
I'm waving your flag.
** BOOK REVIEW **
" Pat has written an excellent, concise message on Insecurity - a master of relationship destruction! I guarantee if you could put just one of his valid points into practice it would improve your relationship status immediately. Implement 3-4 over a year and you won't recognise your relationships or yourself!
In my counselling practice insecurity is one of the most common demons. Placing a resource like this in the hands of a client as a handy 'go to' will be invaluable.
Well done Pat, your references to your own marriage gives warmth and experience to your much needed advice. Looking forward to the next e-book soon! "
-Maree Woodhouse, Family Therapist