While in Manali, I visited this tiny textile shop. They make incredible scarfs from yak, angora, pashmina, sheep, yak pashmina, and merino wool. If you want learn the craft, a workshop is available. You can find them on Facebook. Textile manufacturing is a major industry. It is based on the conversion of fibre into yarn, yarn into fabric. These are then dyed or printed, fabricated into clothes. Different types of fibre are used to produce yarn.
Photo Pack Information:
- File Size: 18 MB
- File Type: JPG
- DPI: 300
- Dimension: 6000 × 4000
Great to use for:
- Website headers/hero images;
- Font presentation;
- Logotype or insignia promotional materials;
- Any web design, blog or template placeholders;
- Background images for webpages, case study or blogs;
- Articles, posts, app design
- Personal or commercial project;
- Presentational works.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share