There are only two things we have control of, how we respond to the market and how we manage our risk.
Many traders view risk management and trading psychology as afterthoughts. This attitude couldn’t be further from the psyche of successful traders. If you want to be a profitable long-term trader, risk management should always be at the forefront of your trading decisions.
I like to keep things simple… this way they are easier to understand and implement. Working at some of the best high-volume bars taught me the importance of working smarter not harder. As such, I cut through the fluff and present you with a system that you can learn easily and implement right away. It’s not rocket science, but it requires discipline and patience.
How will I benefit from reading this?
- You will learn to manage your risk and adjust your trading mindset.
- Take back control of your time – no need to stare at charts and exchanges all day.
- Reclaim command of your emotions – if you’re crying over every lost penny, you’re not managing your risk effectively.
- Enjoy trading again. It should be more like a video game than Russian roulette.
You will learn to avoid common (costly) mistakes:
- Having unrealistic profit expectations
- Having too many trades open simultaneously
- Changing your strategy frequently, not being consistent
- Not taking profits
- Not having a trading plan
- Ignoring the importance of position size
- Letting your fear and greed dictate your trading decisions
What will I get?
- Profit-taking and stop-loss management strategies
- A framework for creating your trading plan
- An authentic picture of what trading is really like
- Common mistakes to avoid
- A fresh perspective that will change your mindset & help you reduce your stress
“Helios Monte manages to explain the dry (but important!) topic of risk management succinctly and in a simple to follow manner - great job!”
This content is provided for educational purposes only and should not be construed as financial advice. Remember, past results are never indicative of future performance and there is always risk involved in trading. You must always take a responsible approach to financial and trading decisions, practice due diligence, and do your own research.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing my risk management guide. I hope you find great value in its content and wish you immense trading success!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.