What is EatingToWin?
EatingToWin is a comprehensive nutrition system that covers all aspects of maximizing performance for competitive powerlifting.
What You'll Get:
1) How to pick the right weight class for YOU
2) How to cut weight properly for meets with 24 hour and 2 hour weigh-ins… including a STEP-BY-STEP PROTOCOL!
3) How to set up optimal macros for body composition and strength and how to adjust them over time for continued results
4) The best supplements for powerlifting (more than 10 suggestions to increase results and performance!)
If you enjoyed the PowerliftingToWin Nutrition Series, this book is a must have as it covers everything that was discussed in that series in further detail including examples of how to set everything up. Additionally, you’ll get an organized, thorough, complete system that shows you exactly how to manage your nutrition to maximize your chances of winning on the platform.
Updates in EatingToWin 2:
1) How to integrate the EatingToWin System with Avatar Nutrition. My spreadsheet sucked and it didn’t work properly. Avatar is maintained by full-time nutritionists and programmers. The interface works better than anything I could have ever personally created. I use Avatar myself and, in the book, how I would personally merge the two systems.
2) FAQ: Will you please just tell me what the optimal weight class is for my height? Fine, I will. I breakdown Boris Sheiko’s recommendations for optimal weight class based on height adding my own input and pointing out places where I disagree with his recommendations. I approach this topic from the lens of a natural lifter.
3) When you should ignore the following rule of thumb: 10-15% body fat for males and 18-23% body fat for females. I provide clear cut exceptions, explain if you might be one of them, and I add some discussion on outliers.
4) Minor updates and corrections to things I no longer agreed with after four years of coaching powerlifters. Most notably, my recommendations on who should cut water weight and when.
I love EatingToWin
I couldn't be more stoked about EatingToWin and I know all of you will love it as well. Please let me know what you think PTW Fam!
Have a nice day,
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share