About MARI Extension Pack
MARI Extension Pack 4 is the fourth installment of the industry standard Plugin for MARI by the Foundry.
Key Features include:
- Almost 300 new Features and 100s of Improvements
- Dozens of Procedural and Adjustment Layers
- Workflow enhancements for managing layers, channels and projects
- Nodegraph Improvements
- Procedural Edge Wear
- Text Tool, in-viewport Light Rotation and dozens of Quality of Life Enhancements
- Complete Online Help (optionally offline) & Tutorials
- Commercial Use on single or unlimited MARI seats
Digital Products are non-refundable
Extension Pack 4 Highlights
Click here for full release notes
- 80 new features, hundreds of small Improvements
- Packed Channel creation
- Texture Exporter with Presets, Quick Export Feature and more
- Radio Nodes and Radio Transmitters, say goodbye to Nodegaph Spaghetti !
- Nodegraph Bookmarks
- Duplicate with Connection, Upstream Node Selection and other Nodegraph enhancements.
- Image Arrays, one Material in one Node
- MultiMixers - Layerstacks for the Nodegraph
- Text Tool
- 3D Texture Scattering support
- Decals with interactive Texture Placement directly in the viewport.
- Height Based Material Blending
- Selection Group Management
- Copy and Pasting of Layers and Duplicating Channels with all Sharing intact
- Color Jittering, Gradient Mapping, Specular Tools and other Adjustments.
- UI and UX improvements
- and many more
Mari Extension Pack 4R2
- minimum Mari 4.1v2 or higher* (*Non-Commerical version is not supported)
Mari Extension Pack 4R1*
- minimum Mari 3.2v1 or higher* (*Non-Commerical version is not supported)
*Mari Extension Pack 4R1 is included in the 'Previous Builds.zip' file
you can download on purchase
Upgrading from Extension Pack 3
Existing customers of MARI Extension Pack 3 are eligible for a discount and should have received an Upgrade Email after Release.
If you are missing or can't find your Upgrade Email please contact me with your registered Email Address and Name.
Please refer to the help files for installation help.
The end user license agreement can be viewed here
Get in touch & Stay Informed
Who uses it ?
MARI Extension Pack Customers include:
Weta Digital, Industrial Light & Magic, Framestore, Double Negative, MPC, Cinesite, Tippet, Rising Sun, Image Engine, Sony, Animal Logic, Iloura, Pixar, Dreamworks, EA, Ubisoft, Activison, Blizzard, Microsoft, National Geographic, Digic Pictures, Gnomon School of Visual Effects and many more
Can I still download compatible Extension Packs for Mari 3 ?
The latest Extension Packs for previous Mari Versions are included in the 'PreviousBuilds.zip' File. The latest Extension Pack Version for Mari 3 is 4 R1 - Update 15
Will my old Projects work if I upgrade EP versions ?
If you have been using Extension Pack Nodes in your Projects you will see a 'Convert Project' Dialog on Project Launch. It is recommended to press 'Convert' in order to upgrade used nodes to the latest version
Do I have to install the new Presets included in 4R2 or can I use the 4R1 ones I already have installed ?
Extension Pack 4 R2 ships with a set of Mari 4 compatible Bake and Mask Presets. In order to use Presets in Mari 4 you need to install the ones included in 4 R2
I have participated in the EP4 R2 Open Beta, do I need to uninstall old Betas ?
It is highly recommended to remove Beta Versions of Mari Extension Pack 4 R2 before installing the final release.
I only have Mari 3.x, will I continue to receive free updates for 4R1 ?
With the release of Mari Extension Pack 4 R2, support for the Mari 3 Series will be discontinued. Future bugfixes and new features will only be available for the Mari 4 Series.