What is this for
BIS – the online material storage add-on for Blender 3D creation. With the BIS add-on, you can save materials (groups of nodes) to the online personal library and then convenient search and upload them anytime you need. Saved materials are available from any computer through the add-on installed in Blender.
Add-on requires registration on add-on website!
- Save your materials (node groups) to storage
- Upload them to Blender on any computer
- Search materials by name and tags
- Web-interface for your materials collection management
Add-on web page
For more information visit https://b3d.interplanety.org/en/bis-online-blender-material-storage/
I would love to hear your feedback and issues to make the addon better.
- Download *.zip archive with the add-on distributive
- In Blender: User Preferences — Add-ons — Install Add-on from File — specify downloaded archive
- Visit add-on website and create a personal account
- In Blender - Node Editor - T-panel - BIS: sign in with account login and password
Tested with Blender versions