What is this for
BIS – the online materials library add-on for Blender 3D creation. With the BIS add-on, you can use the power of the large free materials library, save your own materials (groups of nodes) to the online personal library, convenient search and upload materials anytime you need. BIS materials are available from any computer through the add-on installed in Blender.
Add-on requires registration on the add-on website!
- Private and open material storages
- Free library with over 400 open materials
- Save your materials and node groups to storage
- Upload them to Blender on any computer
- Search materials by name and tags
- Web-interface for your materials collection management
Add-on web page
For more information visit https://b3d.interplanety.org/en/bis-online-blender-material-storage/
I would love to hear your feedback and issues to make the addon better.
- Download *.zip archive with the add-on distributive
- In Blender: User Preferences — Add-ons — Install Add-on from File — specify downloaded archive
- Visit the add-on website and create a personal account
- In Blender - Node Editor - N-panel - BIS: sign in with account login and password
For Blender versions
2.80, 2.81 / 2.79
1.8.3. / 1.5.3.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.