A simple blueprint for creating compelling content, attracting great clients, and generating new leads.
It’s for the coach who wants to be seen as a true professional. When people visit your website, you want them saying, “Wow! This is the coach is for me!"
You get easy-to-follow, time-saving steps, chapter by chapter. You get writing formulas, design tips, and construction advice to swiftly launch a coaching website you'll be proud to share and clients will love.
What’s inside The Coaching Website Guide?
Inside the 320 page pdf, you’ll learn …
- How to focus your website on your client instead of you.
- How to avoid the top 7 mistakes most coaches make.
- How to make an enticing opt-in box that gets sign-ups.
- How to craft the key pages coaches should have on their site.
- How to make your menu simple, easy, and intuitive for visitors.
- How to write great articles like seasoned pros.
- How to choose an ideal WordPress theme.
- How to start getting traffic from search engines.
- How to choose great images and avoid cheesy ones.
- How and where to find a good web designer.
- How the web design process works to get things done timely.
- How to quickly create a free giveaway that people just gotta have.
- How to get raving testimonials (I call success stories).
- How to get a bio photo that makes you look like a pro.
- How to write enticingly from recipes, formulas, and examples.
- Links to blogs for detailed information.
And much, much more …
PLUS THREE BONUSES
Bonus 1. The Attraction Sitemap.
Print it out and stick it on your wall. This infographic shows you how the various website components work together to attract ideal clients, build instant credibility, and lead visitors to contact you.
Bonus 2. The Blog for Traffic Infographic & My Personal Notes.
Publishing is the new advertising. View blogging a simple way to both (1) build your credibility as a coach and (2) share information to get your name in front of potential clients. Use this infographic to consistently write great articles that people will love.
Bonus 3. The Clients from The Web Infographic.
If you want a website that brings in clients while you sleep, you need to have a few things in place. When the coaches I work with aren’t getting enough leads, I whip this out and troubleshoot. It works like magic.
What people are saying about The Coaching Website GuideYour guide was extremely helpful and really gave me a blueprint I could follow in structuring my own coaching website and content. The site is doing its job by attracting a regular stream of consultation requests and clients. Thanks so much for sharing your insights and wisdom.
~ Chiara Pietrogiovanna
I changed the text, got new photos taken and wrote my free ebook in about 4 weeks. My website has already generated 13 new clients. The guide has been invaluable and I’m really excited about the next phase of my business.
~ Hannah Hempenstall, Life CoachNot everyone can write. Not everyone can hold an audience. Your Guide is very well written. I have the sitemap and hub model pages pinned on my wall. The way you built up to the content writing section was done so nicely that even a novice can understand it.
~ Gary Henson, BusinessCoach.comKenn, I think you’re brilliant! The whole idea of the “expert website” resonates with me. This guide is going to keep lots of coaches from floundering for a couple of years, wondering why their site isn’t attracting clients.
~ Gayle Scroggs, Mentor CoachKenn, the section on the giveaway and sign-up box are absolutely priceless. If coaches followed that advice, they’d be well their way to really understanding client attraction. PS – Thanks for helping the members at LinkedIn!
~ EG Sebastian, Client-Attraction Academy