Easyref allows you to easily add reference images in your 3Dview with cameras in Blender.
- You can add as many cameras as you want, and in each camera, as many references you want.
- You can manipulate the images, change the focus of the camera to fit your reference.
- You can add Texts and Grease Pencil per camera to add annotations.
Easyref is really easy to use and very useful!
- Click on the button ‘Add Reference’ and select one or several images.
- Accept’ and now move, rotate, scale your images.
- You can flip horizontally and vertically, change the opacity and the focus.
- Valid with space and it’s done, really simple!
You can add some annotations by pressing on the Annotation button, add layers, texts, and colors.
Valid and continue to work.
The UI of the Addon Allows you to:
- Edit the images (opacity, placement, etc)
- Edit your camera settings (resolution, focus, etc)
- Add more images
- Add more cameras
- Add annotations
- Hide images or remove them
You can add one or more cameras and see a camera per view.
You can even play with the Focus of the camera to match your reference!
Place the cursor where you want and press Q in the modal.
The Focus modal is also accessible in the UI.
You can add references and start drawing with Grease Pencil on your view.
You can edit some settings to fit your workflow.Pro Tip
This tool is also really useful when you have to make modifications to your asset.
Your boss sends you corrections to make, you just have to create a camera with the addon, fit the image your boss sends you and make your modifications!Note:
Scenes made with Blender 2.79 and the 2.79 versions of the addon are not compatible with scenes made with 2.8 version of the addon.
Easyref works with Blender 2.79B and Blender 2.81
SUPPORT ON DISCORD: https://discord.gg/ctQAdbY
"Support is only for customers and only per customer, no Group Buy supported!
The addon is cheap, support isn't free, support the devs!"
Asset Management: https://gumroad.com/l/asset_management
RMB pie menu v2: https://gumroad.com/l/wazou_rmb_pie_menu_v2
Smart cursor: https://gumroad.com/l/smart_cursor
Wazou's Pie Menus: https://gumroad.com/l/wazou_pie_menus
18 Jan 2019: Added ortho views
04 July 2018: fixed issue when deleting GL_layer by hand, hidden font from render
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.