Easyref works with Blender 2.79B
Easyref allows you to add references in your 3dview with cameras.
- You can add as many camera you want and in each camera as many reference you want ;)
- You can add Texts and Grease Pensil per camera to add annotations.
Easyref is really to use and really useful to place a 3/4 reference in the 3Dview!
- Click on the button Add Reference and select one or several images.
- Accept and now move, rotate, scale your image by selecting them
- You can flip horizontally and vertically and even change the opacity.
- Valid with space and it's done, really simple ;)
- you can add some annotations by pressing on the Annotation button, add layers, texts and color.
Valid and continue to work.
SUPPORT ME ON PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/pitiwazou
SUPPORT ON DISCORD: https://discord.gg/ctQAdbY
Asset Management: https://gumroad.com/l/asset_management
RMB pie menu v2: https://gumroad.com/l/wazou_rmb_pie_menu_v2
Smart cursor: https://gumroad.com/l/smart_cursor
Wazou's Pie Menus: https://gumroad.com/l/wazou_pie_menus
18 Jan 2019: Added ortho views
04 July 2018: fixed issue when deleting GL_layer by hand, hidden font from render