Do you know how to prepare you and your family for the possibility of an Ebola outbreak?
Will the Ebola virus erupt in your neighborhood?
At this point, no one knows anything for sure.
When I homeschooled my kids, we learned about prepping and emergency preparedness as part of our life skills studies. We learned about natural disasters, when to “bug out” and when to “bug in”.
Now we have a new threat to be concerned about. The possibility of an Ebola outbreak is very real and the possibility of it coming to your neighborhood is growing everyday that it is not contained before spreading to more countries.
In “Ebola Outbreak–Prepare Now to Survive Later” you”ll learn:
- How to Plan How You Will Feed Your Family During an Outbreak
- Steps for Quarantine
- Safety and Protection Items You’ll Need
- What Preventive Measures to Take–Not everyone follows the same level of preventative care when it comes to avoiding the virus. Some people are more than willing to take a chance with their health–And Yours
- Natural Herbs to Have for Relieving Symptoms and Boost Your Immune System
- How to Keep the Environment Sterilized
- How Much Water to Store and How to Purify It
- What to Do if You See Symptoms
- What to Do if the Economy Crashes During the Ebola Outbreak–The experts know that Ebola is on the way. That means that the economic crash being felt in other countries where Ebola has taken a toll is also on the way to where you live.
And much more….