When I wrote my first e-book, I did it with zero help. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I had an idea and, in true Loudmouth fashion, decided to go for it. No one looked at it (not even a peek) before I hit PUBLISH. And, it still turned out okay (phew!) but it could've been even better with a little assistance.
The e-book edit is for you if you're:
- On the brink of releasing a book, but want one last editing sesh
- Looking for an experienced writer to work out the kinks
- Adding the final touches to what you've already written
It's NOT for you if you're:
- Just getting started on your e-book or haven't written it yet
- Writing something longer than 28 pages (this one's for my own sanity)
- Not open and comfortable with kind but constructive criticism
This process is completed exclusively through email and the schedule goes a little something like this:
- Day One: You grab your spot in my shop + download the survey
- Day Two: You send your responses to the survey to me (email@example.com)
- Day Three: I read your book and make necessary changes/suggestions
- Day Four: You respond
- Day Five: I respond
- Day Six: We do a virtual hug and celebrate!