ATTN: Flyyku is for you if...
- You meditate but say fuck a lot. As a matter of fact fuck might be your favorite word!
- You are unapologetically authentic, love to express your fully and you don't give two fucks about society's opinions.
- You're a Lit Lightworker, spreading love and light and having a fuckin' blast doing so.
- You're a Fire Sign, the most LIVE and LIT of all the signs! Shout out to all my Aries', Leos and Sagittarius'!
- You want to have more FIRE in your life and more inspiration to shine your own light to live a life of radiance and trillness.
- You can see the Divine in all things. Or at least consistently try to, we all fuck up sometimes! If that sounds like you you're in the right place! Read on!
”Everything in this book is about breaking free.
Revoking thought filters and challenging conditioned minds, it’s like the organic produce of a mind and soul that have grown naturally, sustained by a real, whole soul food.
It's more of the kind of stuff we need to feed on to uplift and energize us, to realize our realness and to feel it both powerfully and persuasively in the core of our being.
Reading through Action's musings reaches all the way up to that core, leaving the external interruptions of rules and conditions where they belong, which is nowhere near creativity.
Its light is as radiant as it is uplifting and it represents Action's personality perfectly as a Motivational Speaker, a Lit Life Coach and Muthaf*ckin’ Monk.”
- Inisa Fajra, Creative Writer @Phenowomenally
Women's Empowerment Leader @WELHanoi
Flyyku is haiku
From a Muthafuckin' Monk
Just keepin' shit trill
Trill (adj.) An adjective used in hip-hop culture to describe someone who is considered to be well respected, coming from a combination of the words "true" and "real"; to be true to yourself and real to all; genuine; authentic
I've written books before, but the difference between those and this is that I truly did not give a fuck when I wrote this one. I mean that in a good way. True creation is all about not giving a fuck what people will say. If they love it, they're your people. If they don't, they don't exist.
This is for my soul fam, the folks riding the same wild wave as me. Thank you for being here, and thank you for all that you are.
Also, I appreciate constructive criticism, but if you come at me sideways the monk shit is out the window and I'm coming for your head. I'll forgive myself later.
Thanks again, and namaste'!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Ayyye thank ya so much for grabbing Flyyku! I appreciate the support, and I'll be in touch! PEACE!
Lit Life Coach x MF Monk