WARNING for osX Catalina users:
If you updated to Catalina, unfortunately Gatekeeper will prevent you from running this kit.
If you still want to purchase Edge Flow 2.0, here a workaround to run uncertified software:
1) Launch the app you're trying to run and aknowledge the Gatekeeper warning that prevents the app from running.
2) Head to System Preferences > Security and Privacy > General and look for a note at the bottom of the screen about an app launch being denied.
3) Click on "Open Anyway" to bypass Gatekeeper and launch the app.
EdgeFlow is a new C++ tool available for modo 12 and above*, that emulates maya's edge flow tool.
Available for win64 and osX.
*Tested with modo 12 and the latest modo13 beta.
For more info about this new release, please visit the official thread on the Foundry Forums.
If you are upgrading from v1.0, please check your email to find your discount code, before proceeding with the purchase!
- Simply drag 'n drop the "EdgeFlow2.0 (win installer).lpk" file into modo.
- Extract the file "EdgeFlow2.0.zip" and move the content into your kits folder.
Two types of Licenses are available: Indie and Studio.
Both have the same exact functionalities, with no restriction: you can use it on unlimited nodes, for commercial products.
“Unlimited nodes” means that you can install it anywhere, and have multiple users working on multiple PCs at the same time.
The only difference is, if you are a company with a revenue above 300000 (three hundred thousands) euros/year*, you have to buy the Studio license.
Both are permanent licenses.
*(Total Revenue. For different currencies, the averaged yearly conversion will apply).