3D model of an Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch 2019.
Great for use in on-air television broadcast graphics.
- detailed enough for close-up renders
- the geometry of the model was created very neatly
- there are no n-gons or triangles
- the model is ready for use with or without subdivision surface
Objects, Materials and Textures:
- All materials are created with Corona v5.
- All objects have been uv unwrapped using Rizom UV
- The camera is not modeled, but is instead a texture.
- The speaker grills are not modeled. They are a material created using a standard C4D Tile Shader.
- The Torx screws used on the bottom are objects pulled from the Content Browser.
Organization of scene:
- all objects and materials names in scene are appropriated
- real world size (system units - mm)
- coordinates of location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0)
- does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, shapes etc.)
- original file format - Cinema 4D R21 + Corona
- 3ds, obj, fbx (Multi Format)
- all previews rendered Cinema 4D + Corona
- the model is completely ready for use visualization in Cinema 4D + Corona
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much for your support! I will be happy to help with setting up textures if using the model in other software beside Cinema 4D.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.