Have you been looking for a way to generate passive income without having to spend a lot of time building your products or creating a system that funnels in buyers every single day?
If so, then you’ll want to read every word of this special report because I’m about to reveal one of the easiest ways to make money with one of the biggest platforms online: Amazon.
I’m talking about creating low content books that sell like hotcakes!
Low content books include all the following:
• Coloring Books
• Sketch Books
• Composition Books
• Prayer Books
And just about anything else that involves very little-to-no content.
In fact, with low content books, you can create one interior template and use it again and again (though you should vary the interiors to cater to specific niches.)
Here’s the beauty of publishing low-content books:
• Low content publishing doesn’t take a lot of time. Once you’ve created your initial inventory of products, you can easily expand on your offers or outsource everything!
• It doesn’t require any previous experience. You can use existing templates that come with commercial-use rights and sell them as your own.
• It doesn’t cost a lot of money to get started. In fact, you may already own everything you need and if not, you can sign up for a free Amazon KDP account.
• It doesn’t require any writing skills whatsoever. Since these are low content books, they are based on lined journal styles rather than any text or graphics.
• You could literally outsource everything and set it on autopilot. How’s that for passive income?
The truth is, with low content publishing, you can get started in less than a couple of hours. The learning curve is minimal and once you’ve cut your teeth on the process you can quickly expand your inventory by creating hundreds of additional journals and notebooks.
In fact, you can literally publish low content books in a matter of minutes.
Are you ready to create a profitable business selling low content books that are always in demand?
Buy this book!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.