With topics ranging from gender to mental health, flower language to dogs, these five years worth of selected poems by Madison Scott-Clary represent some of her best works, now collected in to one book.
- The dogs assure me
- A year starts not on January first
- When I fall, I will remain whole
- I know there’s rest
- Every time I fall
- Meaning & Self
Unimportant verse about important people
Poems from Missives
- Though the flow’r may bloom ere long
- Delay, then, the morn
- Thy gift
- You find me at a disadvantage
- A rose, single, now blooming
- There is too much fire in me
- Bruise vision
- Beneath her coat was a whole identity
- Somehow, she’s me
- Post-op images
- Fair and square
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support! Consider leaving a review on Goodreads if you enjoyed this book.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.