This book is available for FREE to Linux Handbook members.
Learn Bash Quickly will teach you everything you need to get started with bash scripting. Each bash concept is explained with easy to understand examples.
You'll learn to:
- Create and run a bash script
- Use variables and pass arguments to script
- Use decision-making statements (if-else, switch)
- Perform arithmetic and string operations
- Use arrays, loops and functions in bash
- Automate repeated tasks with bash scripts
You'll also find additional exercises at the end of each chapter. Solutions to these exercises have also been included in the book.
By the end of the book, you'll learn to automate repeated tasks in Linux with bash scripts on your own.
After purchase, your download link will be emailed to you. Please wait for a few minutes or check your spam box.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.