Choose a Smarter Approach to Investing
One That Will Have You Looking Forward to Opening your Monthly Statement
100 pages of pure delight for people interested in building wealth, but unsure how to get started. You can start with as little as $50, get started investing, and you'll see results in less than three months.
The Elephant's Paycheck is an investing blueprint designed to help you develop good habits, stay motivated, and measure your results -- even if you've never invested before.
Written for four special people:
- Recent college graduates who may not have much to invest, but have a really strong interest in being able to build a solid financial foundation;
- Children or grandchildren, as an educational bonding activity with their parents or grandparents; and
- People switching jobs who have a 401(k) to rollover, but have no idea how to get started.
- Freelancers. You have a lot on your mind and a lot of responsibility. Put your worries aside, develop an additional income stream, and focus on what matters - your freelancing - instead of your investing decisions.
In this easy to read book, inspired by my beautiful wife Vanessa, you will receive:
- A rewarding and systematic way to understand, put in place, & measure a personalized investing strategy that aligns to your social values.
- A step-by-step tutorial to create your own rewarding Elephant’s Paycheck Portfolio.
- A sample portfolio highlighting the Blueprint’s unique metrics for keeping you motivated & satisfied.
Getting investing advice is kinda like going to a mechanic. You might get lucky and get good advice. But often advisors have quotas so they serve two masters. The advice you're getting may not be completely given with your best interest in mind.
Early readers have provided some amazing endorsements:"The templates you provided were informative, and make investor relations webpage much less intimidating.""You made researching my investments less of a chore, more of an eye-opening personal experience. I feel much more confident in my investments thanks to your advice.""I'm enjoying my little portfolio, and much less stressed now that I'm doing something that gets me closer to retirement."
Give the book a try. Good storytelling combined with proven investing basics will transform your financial future.
The Elephant in the Room has a Paycheck is a product of passion. I've been investing this way for over 35 years, and I'm excited to share it with you.
Your purchase entitles you to the PDF, iBook, and Kindle versions of the book and any updates that happen to this book over the life of the project. Also, as a thank you to Gumroad purchasers I'm included the investment selection worksheet to help you get started choosing your first investment.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.