Email is still the best tool for engaging with prospective and existing clients. In this workshop I'll give you an interactive crash course to using email to communicate better with your community.
Here's some of what we'll cover:
- How to get set up and which platform(s) are best
- Common terminology around email marketing explained
- Encouraging people to join your email list
- How to find your voice/writing style
- Different types of emails and when to use them
- How to get people to open and engage with your email
📅 Date: June 3rd, 2021
🕙 Time: 9:30am to 11:00am AEST
1 hour workshop followed by 30 minutes Q&A.
Check what time and date it is in your time zone:
- New Zealand: 11:30am - 1:00pm June 3rd
- Pacific: 4:30pm - 6:00pm June 2nd
- Eastern: 7:30pm - 9:00pm June 2nd
- UK: 12:30am - 2:30am June 3rd
- Others: Check to see your time zone
A recording will be available after the workshop is complete.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.