A set of ShaderFX shaders and tools for quickly and efficiently rendering in a variety of non-photorealistic styles.
- Real-time rendering with Viewport 2.0
- Supports all Viewport 2.0 features and lights
- Coloursheet Editor script for editing multiple colours at the same time
Two different ShaderFX shaders for different ways of toon shading:
- Parameter-based cel shader with options for setting the light split position, blurring the shading slices, Phong and Anisotropic specular highlights, fresnel rim lighting, textures (multiplied), screen-space shadow masks, and vertex colour based light split influencing. Supports multiple lights.
- Texture lookup based cel shader for specific shading based on light direction and view direction. Supply a 2D texture for shading and optionally a texture for colour. Supports a single directional light.
Tested on Maya 2016, 2017 and 2018. Not compatible with Maya LT.
(Please note this is a ShaderFX shader, which means it is only compatible with Maya Hardware 2.0)
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org