The main purpose of Introduction to Events in Excel VBA is to help you:
- Work with events; and
- Create procedures that are executed automatically: (i) When an event occurs; and (ii) Without having to take additional action.
As you learn in Introduction to Events in Excel VBA:
- The (main) reason events are important in VBA is the fact that VBA allows you to monitor (certain) events. Once such an event occurs, VBA recognizes this.
- You can use this information to automatically execute a procedure upon a specific (monitored) event occurring.
Introduction to Events in Excel VBA:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series, particularly Procedure Calling in Excel VBA and Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA.
Introduction to Events in Excel VBA is divided into four Chapters.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to events in VBA.
- In Chapter 2, you learn: (i) What event handler procedures are; and (ii) How to create and store event handler procedures.
- In Chapter 3, you learn: (i) What event sequences are; and (ii) How to enable or disable event monitoring.
- Chapter 4 contains examples to help you practice working with: (i) Events; and (ii) Event handler procedures.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.