To reach an organized state, you need strategy and tactics, for they equal success. Evernote Success: Strategy and Tactics To Set Up A Successful Evernote Environment provides a direct approach to getting started on Evernote.
Have you used Evernote and:
• Felt like you were staring at a blank canvas?
• You open Evernote and said "Now What?"
• Evernote looked like the solution for you, tried it, left, came back, left?
• You find Evernote too complex or confusing.
• Flustered by Evernote's lack of structure?
• Have tried Evernote before and given up.
• Have tons of Notes in Evernote but can not find them.
• Want to learn how to search for notes in Evernote.
• Need a system to locate your data quickly, everywhere.
• Hear about how great Evernote is but do not know where to start?
• Don't have time to watch countless hours of Evernote videos.
• Need an all in 1 Evernote solution to get you started? If so, read on, this ebook is for you!
Powered by proven methodologies, Evernote Success covers Evernote's 7 core elements. Understanding how primary functions work will enable you to maximize your Evernote productivity. In turn, the strategies are around Evernote's features that will maximize your time, effort and efficiency. Focus on your objectives, not your data management. Here is a list of the 7 core Evernote features covered in this book:
Evernote Search including the all new Descriptive Search
Evernote Note Titles
Providing a straight approach to getting started on Evernote. The book is for beginners and those who have been struggling to make sense of Evernote or become proficient. Or those Evernote users looking to take their game to the next level.
If you continue to have difficulty organizing your Notes, Tags and Notebooks or can't seem to find your Notes when you need them, then this book is for you.
Are you ready to take control of Evernote and master all it's functionality? Now is the time to GTD with Evernote, start with a simplified strategy designed for you by downloading your copy of Evernote Success today!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share