Are your notes a bunch of bullets?
Whether you use a notebook, a whiteboard, your iPhone or a Word doc, the result is the same. That's right: your notes are a bit boring. Plus you have to read them in detail just to figure out what you wrote.
What if there was a better way?
Ever wished you could take notes by creating engaging visuals instead of bullet points? Imagine being able to:
- Capture anything you hear, read or think using pictures.
- Clarify what your colleagues and clients have in their heads during meetings.
- Communicate your message to an audience of 1 or 100 with powerful visuals.
Everybody Draw Now is a book that shows you how pictures can become your greatest ally.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Why drawing pictures is such a good idea.
- How to hear, read or think something and decide what to draw.
- How to turn your words into pictures.
You can apply what you learn in the following situations:
- project briefings
- problem solving and brain storming sessions
- presentation design
- proposal writing
- landing pages
- product design
- school lectures
- writing exam notes
- and lots more!
About the author
Hi I'm Blair Rorani. Over the past 10 years I've helped hundreds of people around the world do more creative and engaging work. Currently I teach and practise creative instructional design from Sydney, Australia.
Want to get better at drawing?
Order the book and get ready to draw. (Tweet @blairrorani if you need a discount code).