This guide will offer simple but powerful mindfulness practices to help you:
• Get more clear on what's important to you and let go of what's NOT important to you
• Create healthier boundaries with technology and social media
• Create a grounding daily routine
• Work meditative moments into your day for more clarity and calmer reactions
• Live in the present instead of worrying about the past or future
• Add more of the things to your life that make you feel whole
• Rewire negative or stressful thoughts
• Add more presence and connection to your relationships
• Practice gratitude for who you are and the life you have
• Benefit from the other proven benefits of mindfulness including less anxiety, depression, distraction, and insomnia
Mindfulness exercises throughout the guide will help you slow down, reflect, and write down thoughts and goals that will help you on your way to living a more mindful life.
*Digital 29-page guide available for immediate download. Your purchase comes with two PDF formats: a printable version and a digital version.
I highly recommend printing the guide so you can easily read it and write in the mindfulness exercise sections. You should be able to get it printed and spiral bound at your local printer for under $15.
If you open the guide in Adobe Acrobat (free), you will be able to highlight and add your own text.
To read on your Kindle, follow the instructions here.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase. Happy reading!