The main purpose of Arrays in Excel VBA is to help you work with VBA arrays.
Arrays help you, Excel, and VBA work more efficiently with data. When you work with VBA, you are likely to often deal with arrays.
Arrays in Excel VBA:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series, particularly Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA.
Your knowledge about variables continues to be useful as you learn about arrays. There are important differences between:
- Regular (or scalar) variables; and
Arrays in Excel VBA is divided into six Chapters.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to arrays.
- In Chapter 2, you learn how to declare arrays.
- In Chapter 3 and Chapter 4, you learn how to work with the following (more advanced) arrays: (i) Multidimensional arrays; and (ii) Dynamic arrays.
- In Chapter 5, you learn how to carry out several basic array operations: (i) Filling an array with data; (ii) Getting information from an array; and (iii) Erasing array data.
- Chapter 6 contains several practical examples to help you practice working with arrays in VBA.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.