The main purpose of "Procedure Calling in Excel VBA" is to help you make VBA procedures work together by appropriately calling procedures.
As you learn in "Procedure Calling in Excel VBA", procedure calling:
• Is one of the most powerful/useful ways of executing procedures.
• Helps you create powerful/flexible VBA Projects.
"Procedure Calling in Excel VBA":
• Is part of my "VBA Fundamentals" Book Series; and
• Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly in the "Excel Macros for Beginners" Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the "VBA Fundamentals" Book Series, particularly the following Books: "Introduction to Excel VBA Procedures and Sub Procedures"; and "Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA".
"Procedure Calling in Excel VBA" is divided in three Chapters.
• In Chapter 1, you learn: (i) What the term "procedure calling" refers to. (ii) The importance of procedure calling when working in VBA. (iii) How to call procedures.
• In Chapter 2, you learn: (i) What the term "procedure scope" refers to. (ii) The importance of procedure scope when working in VBA.
• In Chapter 3, you learn how to: (i) Pass data between procedures. (ii) Work with procedure arguments.