The main purpose of Procedure Calling in Excel VBA is to help you make VBA procedures work together by calling procedures.
- Is one of the most useful ways of executing procedures.
- Helps you create powerful VBA Projects.
Procedure Calling in Excel VBA:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series, particularly Introduction to Excel VBA Procedures and Sub Procedures, Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA, and Arrays in Excel VBA.
Procedure Calling in Excel VBA is divided into three Chapters.
- In Chapter 1, you learn: (i) What the term "procedure calling" refers to; (ii) The importance of procedure calling when working in VBA; and (iii) How to call procedures.
- In Chapter 2, you learn: (i) What the term "procedure scope" refers to; and (ii) The importance of procedure scope when working in VBA.
- In Chapter 3, you learn how to: (i) Pass data between procedures; and (ii) Work with procedure arguments.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.