The main purpose of Procedure Calling in Excel VBA is to help you make VBA procedures work together by appropriately calling procedures.
As you learn in Procedure Calling in Excel VBA, procedure calling:
- Is one of the most powerful/useful ways of executing procedures.
- Helps you create powerful/flexible VBA Projects.
Procedure Calling in Excel VBA:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly in the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series, particularly Introduction to Excel VBA Procedures and Sub Procedures and Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA.
Procedure Calling in Excel VBA is divided into three Chapters.
- In Chapter 1, you learn: (i) What the term "procedure calling" refers to; (ii) The importance of procedure calling when working in VBA; and (iii) How to call procedures.
- In Chapter 2, you learn: (i) What the term "procedure scope" refers to; and (ii) The importance of procedure scope when working in VBA.
- In Chapter 3, you learn how to: (i) Pass data between procedures; and (ii) Work with procedure arguments.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.