Expresso! Exporter is an extension for Photoshop CC that automatically export your textures to common file formats (TGA, PNG, etc.) out of PSDs containing multiple maps.
The extension is open-source and free for both personal and commercial use.
- Quickly export textures from PSDs containing multiple maps organized in groups.
- Compress multiple maps to a single texture by defining which Photoshop group you want to export in each image channel (RGBA). For example you can have an opacity map saved to the red channel and a specular map saved to the green channel of the same texture.
- Multiple export formats supported: TGA, PSD, PNG, TIFF, JPEG.
- Multiple export scaling options: 200%, 100%, 50%, 25%, 12.5%.
- Filters: apply blur, sharpen, invert on export.
- Normal maps: normalize normal maps or flip X/Y axes on export.
- Settings are saved into the document, so that you’re immediately good to go as soon as you reopen the file.
Please see the full changelog available here.
Information about how to install and use the extension, as well as about how to report a bug or share feedback, can be found on the project page.