This one is the MIDI pendant to Extreme Delay for Audio. It is a M4L-device which delays incoming MIDI data purely after an, in relation, very long time period instead of other delaying effects.
This device is like its brother not a device, which delays incoming data in the common way in which the understanding of delay is.
It is more derivated to the "Track Delay"-Feature inside of Ableton Live, which delay tracks content 1000 milliseconds forward or backward in time/ the arrangement.
We might often understand in musically context, that a "delay" is a signal which gets repeated in an specific time interval on and on and decrease in its amplitude over time.
But exactly explained a delay is just a purely held over a specific time, until something reacts as it normally should do at the point the delay is begin.
this device is made in the aspect of that way understanding of delay is.
The incoming midi data in the input get stored into a buffer and gets released again after the provided time interval.
You can delay midi data with this device up to 1 week in total.
Functions in total:
- Purely Delay of incoming midi data after a specific kind of time, measured in the units of milliseconds (ms), seconds (s), minutes (min), hours (h), days (d) and weeks (w).
- No echoing/ reverberation delay effect, which gets repeated and decrease in its volume over time.
- The Conversion and Interaction between the units milliseconds (ms), seconds (s), minutes (min), hours (h), days (d) and weeks (w) works seam-/gapless.
- Clear Buffer-Button.
- Delays midi signals to 1 week at maximum and everything between that and 0 milliseconds.
- Forever Free Updates.
- Support from developer (me).
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share