A Script for 3ds Max which converts native Drag´nDrop Bitmaps from windows explorer to FStormBitmap / CoronaBitmap.
Create or mix materials and much more with only one hotkey.
Its all about DE"DE simply means doing whatever you do in the easiest most relaxed way you can manage which is also the quickest and most efficient way, as you will find as you advance in DE. Do easy!"
By pressing a single hotkey you can:
- convert bitmaps to FStormBitmap or CoronaBitmap
- import all needed textures automatically (works with any renderer, e.g. vray; imported as Default Bitmap)
- textures will be imported optimized (mono for bumps / color for normal etc.)
- bitmap nodes will be renamed according to the content (diffuse, gloss ..)
- pbr support will be detected automatically
- create material by texture selection
- create auto-sync tiling in materials (also Triplanar for FStorm)
- mix materials
- and much more...
3dsMax 2014 or newer
FStorm or Corona
Reselling or decrypting this script is not allowed.