* Up to nine layered GIMP graphic files (.XCF format) for the five variants with...
* All-new artwork, including...
* Panel lines
* Three rear-door options
* A new "baked-in" bare-metal base layer for X-Plane 10
* Templates defining regions of recommended texture properties
* Extra shine, shadow and aging affects layers plus other details
* Templates for producing Normal ("NML") textures
* Predefined layer groups to keep the layers organized
* Helper layers, to identify aircraft parts, their associations and more
* Nineteen .PDF [https://get.adobe.com/reader/] documents containing extensive instructions for all phases of livery creation
* Guidance for applying corrective modifications for X-Plane 11
* Steps for improving the HD DC-3's reflective behavior in X-Plane 10
* Directives to enable Physically Based Rendering (PBR) of X-Plane 10 models for use in X-Plane 11
* Descriptions of the source files and their layers
* Details on preparing your livery for export
* Instructions on generating night textures
* Step-by-step guides on the creation of realistic Normal ("NML") textures, specific to each version of X-Plane along with ground-breaking guidance on developing liveries that leverage X-Plane 11's new active reflections (via PBR)
* Tutorials on preparing your new livery for sharing with others
* Five exclusive sample liveries, to demonstrate the export process (via accompanying guides) and provide quick gratification
* 'Western Air Express 1937'
* 'US Army 17181'
* 'N403JB 2009-2017'
* 'US Navy R4D-5A'
* 'Trans Maldivian'
* Personal support by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please refer to the Requirements section to confirm that you have the prerequisite software and skills before purchasing this product.
* This PPK is specifically written for the HD DC-3 and liveries created with it will not function with other developer's DC-3/C-47 models.
* The graphic files that you create with the PPK may only be used by you on your own computer for your own personal entertainment. An exception to this stipulation is the sharing of liveries via free-access file-sharing sites, as long as the upload package includes the unmodified files named "_Made with SimSmith PPK". Do not include any of the PPK .XCF files in any distribution of your liveries.
* Any component or content of the PPK and the liveries that you produce from it may not be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from the developer of this kit.
* A computer capable of running the software mentioned below
* Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move and copy files
* Adequate free storage space for the installation of this paint kit (about 605 Megabytes), plus more for the creation of new liveries (about 3 to 8 Mb each)
* An app/program for editing text files, preferably with built-in search-and-replace functionality.
* An app/program capable of viewing PDF (Public Domain Format) files
* GIMP, the free open-source graphics editor
* Laminar Research's X-Plane 10 and/or 11 (including Plane Maker)
* A legal copy of the Heinz Dziurowitz DC-3, as sold at http://store.x-plane.org/Douglas-DC-3_p_66.html