This is the full version of the Live Link connection between Substance Painter and multiple DCC's
It works with Cinema 4D, 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Modo and Houdini so far, but i'll keep adding other platforms
Why does this version costs?
Sadly even with the over 4K downloads of the Beta the support was only around $200 USD which is not enough for me to dedicate a lot of time to keep the development as continuous as I would like, also I think that is kind of unfair for the people that supported the development, so hopefully this move will keep this and other projects I have in process with updates and releases
You already supported the project or bought me a coffee?
If you supported the project before the full release (before march 20, 2018) even with $1 USD just send me a message via twitter/patreon/youtube or email and i'll give you a 100% discount, thanks for believing in me and supporting me
Are you a patron?
Wait don't buy it just yet!!! first check my patreon page and search for the discount code!
You really cannot afford it?
I still trust honest people that are in a rough situation, and I'm happy to help them, so you have two options either send me an email, and we'll see what can be done, or send me a pic via twitter (@ymmanuel_who) of you sharing a cookie, sandwich, coffee or whatever with someone who needs it... I want to create a website with all those pics of artists helping people!!! XD and maybe get some support of other plugin/content creators to join me in the effort
Are you a studio or need an custom shader?
Feel free to support more if you are installing in multiple machines, up to you how much you want to, also if you need a specific Shader configuration, instead of the default ones, let me know and we'll see what can be done
Check the youtube channel playlist for tutorials on how to install & use the plugin
This plugin was built with:
- SP 2017+ (pbr-metal-rough)
- Blender 2.79+ (using principled shader)
- Maya 2017+(Redshift, Arnold, Vray, Renderman)
- Houdini 16.5+ (Redshift,Arnold,Renderman)
- 3DS Max 2017+ (Redshift,Arnold,Corona,Vray)
- Modo (Standard mat,Unity mat, Unreal mat)
- Cinema 4D(Arnold, Redshift)
- All file formats from SP
- Packed or non Packed textures in shaders
- Up to 8k res export
- Integration with 6 3D Programs: Blender,Maya, Houdini, Cinema 4D, 3DS Max and Modo
- Integration with 8 renderers: Cycles, Evee, Arnold, Redshift, Corona, Renderman, Modo, VRay
- Support of Opacity and Emissive maps + PBR Metal Roughness maps
- Houdini Mantra integration
- Cinema 4d Integration
- Marmoset Integration
- Linux compatibility
- 3DS Max only works with the Slate Material editor
- 3DS Max corona doesn't support UDIMS
- 3DS Max Arnold won't update automatically the shader textures if you are using UDIMs (Arnold in 3ds max known limitation)
- Some antivirus may detect the exe files as false positive threats, the exe files are only a way to simplify the usage, otherwise you would require to install python 2, python 3 or both depending on your computer, also you would require some additional libraries, if you prefer the python version let me know. I use pyinstaller to create an exe from my *.py scripts
Thanks for the support! this will help me to develop this plugin and a lot more cool stuff!!!
Don't forget to check and subscribe to my youtube channel to see some cool videos, tips and tricks:
You can also support me via patreon: Xolotl Studio
Or contact me if you have any doubts or comments
Or if you want to join the discord server
IMPORTANT: There are no refunds in digital downloads