ZBrush Dynamesh Basics Vol. 1 "Pay what you want’"
This easy-to-follow in-depth beginner's guide to Zbrush's extremely powerful Dynamesh functionality is all you need to get you up and running in very little time! Zbrush is an incredible program and one I'm firmly in love with. It can also be rather complex at first...
I've spent over 500 hours making this package so that it is very easy to understand. Having had a very difficult time learning Zbrush myself, especially coming from a traditional background: I really wanted to make learning this powerful program simple.
A Recent Testimonial:
"Your Dynamesh series is fantastic:Hey man, I just wanted to say thank you for making your Dynamesh tutorial series, it was INCREDIBLY helpful! And it wasn't so drawn out like many tutorials are, I loved it, and learned so much. I hope you do more tutorials in the future, but even if you don't, you taught me so much in such a short time, I wish I'd paid you more than $10 for it, I just wasn't sure at first, sorry. Again, thanks so much for making it, and keep up the good work!" - L.M.
This video series features:
- 26 easy-to-follow short lessons on everything from basic aspects of "setting up your mesh" to digging deeper into Dynamesh's more advanced functions.
- Taught with the beginner student in mind: No skipped steps!.
- Each video is no longer than ~20min and in most cases just under ~10 min segmented into easy to digest concepts.
- Over ~1 hour 50 minutes of content!
- Includes the design, in real time, from start to finish of a simple alien creature bust. You can follow along to get yourself better acquainted with Dynamesh in a real-world practical example.
- You also get the Final ZTool model of the alien used in the example project as a study guide.
- What is Dynamesh?
- Setting Up Our Mesh
- Using Appropriate Resolution
- Scale and Resolution
- The "Project" Function
- The "Polish" Function
- The "Groups" Function
- The "Blur" Function
- Using Insert Mesh Brushes
- Subtracting Meshes
- Combining Meshes
Alien Maquette Project Lessons
- Gathering Reference
- Setting Up Our Mesh
- Establishing Basic Forms
- Silhouette and Feature Placement
- Refining the Silhouette
- Beginning Secondary Forms
- Shape Language
- Adding Eyes
- Refining Forms
- Reinforcing Established Forms
- Adding Details
- Pore and Surface Detail
- Posing with "Transpose Master"
- Mesh Clean Up
- Moving Forward*
*Alien Grey Demo ZTool Included
Do I need any previous knowledge?
Not really. As long as you know how to navigate around ZBrush and move your model around you are good to go :)
What others have said about my videos:
"this is gem! Thanks for the vid mate. I learned a lot about the workflow :)" - Q.T.
"I don't want to repeat the general concensus in the comment section but these tutorials are extremely well done. Thumbs up!" - SiOTheCaveman
"As usual Claudio, this is a great tutorial, thank you! :)" - Geoff G.
"hi I'm from Brazil and I'm your fan, excuse the writing, the translator had to use google translate >.<'. It's easy to understand his explanation in the videos. I have slight idea about forms and modeling, about the program zbrush know just how to use the basic tool to add mass. Since the first video I learned a lot about Dynamesh !! Thank you very much !! Keep up the good work! Your models are amazing! You make it sound easy to model! = D" - Catarina C.
"you are doing a great job! very helpful series of character modeling, one of the bests so far i have seen.. already subscribed, thank you sir" -MrSelant
"Pay What You Want"
That’s right – pay what you want.
So whether you want to treat me to a cup of coffee ($5), a nice steak dinner ($20), or anything in between (including just taking it for free), it’s totally up to you.
Every dollar goes straight back into creating more stuff for you guys, so the more you contribute, the more I’ll be able to create. Even the smallest amount means the world to me.
Thank you so much in advance for supporting my work.
To learn more about my work please visit: http://www.claudiosetti.com