- 3 Video Files
- OBJ file format of the Final Low Poly Mesh
- OBJ file format of the Final High Poly Mesh
- TGA file format of the Normal Map
- TGA file format of the Diffuse Lighting Map
Duration: 3hr video MP4 format with audio commentary in English
In this tutorial you will learn how to create a low poly real-time asset with modeling & UV techniques that are used in a professional production environment. You will also learn how to bake proper lighting/normal maps along with further map refinement with CrazyBump and Photoshop.
A working knowledge of 3dsmax and Maya is preferred but these principles & techniques can also be applied to other 3D modeling packages.
- Low Poly Modeling with Maya
- UV creation with Zbrush/3dsMax
- Map Baking with 3dsMax
- CrazyBump Map Extractions
- Map Refinement with Photoshop
- Real-Time Previewing in 3dsMax Viewport
Follow me on Facebook