This Crash Course is tailored JUST FOR AUTHORS, and is perfect for beginners.
"Before Eric's course, I did not know how to run a Facebook ad. After going through it, I am now achieving positive ROI on ads every single day! Highly recommended course, without the $500 price tag!" -- Tony Iocova
You don't need to spend $500 to make an EFFECTIVE Facebook Ad!
In this course you will learn:
- What the heck is a facebook pixel!?
- How to install the pixel on your website
- How to make a "look alike audience" - The Killer Technique of the pro's!
- How to set up your books to drive the "Right" readers to your website
- How to optimize your Facebook Ads to MAXIMIZE your results!
- How to work around Facebook's 1000 active users requirement.
- 12 videos
- 1 Pdf Ebook/Presentation over 100 pages!
- 1 Checklist
- Email support!
- BONUS modules
Us book authors have an advantage when it comes to Facebook Ads:
- Our book cover works great for our ad's graphic
- Facebook has some built-in filters that SPECIFICALLY help authors.
1. Overview of the Process and Pixels
1a. Audience Pixels and Website Custom Audiences
1b. Install Pixels on Wordpress
1c. Install Pixels on Blogger
2. Modifying your book for the process
3. Making Look Alike Audiences
3a. Alternatives to Look Alike Audiences
4. The Quickest and Easiest Way to Make a Professional Looking Graphic for Your Facebook Ad.
5. Make and Run Your ad and A/B Test it.
5a. Bonus Video - Another method (like successful authors Nick Stephenson and Mark Dawson.)
6. Long Term Strategy
-- Bonus: Retargeting
-- Bonus: Using Audience Insights to increase conversions
Although it is geared for total beginners, if you are a little advanced and don't know what a "look alike audience" is, then this is for you!
This course is based on the podcast with Mike Shreeve, so we will be setting up our ads like Mike, but it also covers the other strategies of big name authors like Nick Stephenson and Mark Dawson.Listen to the podcast here:
100% "ONE-CLICK" MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
If you are not satisfied for any reason, just ask for your money back within 30 days and you will receive a refund - no questions asked! (Of course I would like your feedback though, to improve the course!)