My FAVORITE Procreate brushes for Portrait Painting
These are some of my favorite brushes to use for portrait paintings in Procreate. I use these Procreate brushes a LOT. In this pack you'll find brushes to sketch, blend, add texture, paint hair and more!
The 18 Procreate brushes in this pack
- Chalk pencil brush (great for sketching!)
- Basic Flo brush (I use this in every painting I make)
- Line brush
- Overlay brush
- Darken Line brush
- Lighten Line brush
- Lashes brush (the best brush to paint lashes in Procreate
- Standard blender brush (great for all your blending work)
- Skin blender brush (the name says it all, great for blending skin and adding skin texture at the same time!)
- Grainy blender brush (great if you want to add some texture while blending)
- Hair Blocking brush (to lay down the base for a hairstyle)
- Smudgy Hair brush
- Small Curls brush
- Loose Hairs brush
- Grain (Lighten) brush (I like to use this to lighten skin and add a subtle skin texture at the same time)
- Foggy Clouds brush
- Subtle Rock texture brush
- Glitter Ribbon brush (use a light color on a dark underground for great glitter effects!)
Be sure to share your work on Instagram and use #paintwithflo so I'll be able to find your artwork. I love seeing what art you make using my Procreate brushes!
If you want to learn more about digital art, see realtime video tutorials, tips, advice and critiques and get exclusive brushes, Procreate/PSD files and more! Join me on Patreon! Or watch my short tutorials about Procreate and Photoshop on my YouTube channelMy brushes are all handmade with love. You are free to use my brushes for personal and commercial work, but of course you are not allowed to re-sell them.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
You just purchased my favorite brushes for Procreate, that's great! I use these brushes in a lot of my artworks, like in the videos you can see on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/artwithflo
I hope you'll enjoy painting with these brushes as much as I do. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Want to get your art to the next level? Be sure to check out my community at Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/artwithflo), I share fully narrated video tutorials, special brushes, full files and references there.
Looking forward to talking to you!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share