I use this simple rectangle highlight in my video tutorials regularly. It is easy to use and you can change the height, width, colour and weight of the line.
If you are creating demonstration videos or tutorials and need to quickly highlight areas of your video this generator may be what you need.
Install the Plugin Effect – Instructions
1. Download the ZIP file (Custom Rectangle.zip).
2. Create a Folder titled ‘Ben Halsall’ in Your Movies Folder that you will find here.
3. Macintosh HD ▸ Users ▸ <your username> ▸ Movies ▸ Motion Templates ▸ Generators
4. Unzip and copy the folder ‘Custom Rectangle’ to the folder ‘Ben Halsall’.
5. Open Final Cut Pro X and your new plugin will appear in your Generators panel for you to go ahead and use.
6. Drag the generator onto your timeline and use the options in the Inspector to adjust.
BEN'S FULL INTRO to Final Cut Pro X
70% OFF FULL FINAL CUT PRO X CLASS - http://bit.ly/learn-final-cut-pro-x-70
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.