Learn how to deploy your Rails applications without relying on magic or being at the mercy of an opaque process.
`git push heroku master` is a pretty sweet way to deploy your Rails app, but do you ever feel like this abstraction isn't doing you any favors?
Or maybe you've taken the plunge and deployed your Rails app to your own VPS, but **clinch tight** every time you deploy a new revision?
With so many various options available for deploying Rails applications, it's hard to know which path to take.
You Will Learn:
* Use Vagrant to build a test server
* Configuring RVM in production
* How to manage Unicorn with zero-downtime restarts
* Proxying Nginx to a Unix socket
* Deploying Resque workers in production
* How to manage cron jobs in your project
* Deploying projects with Capistrano
* Automating servers with Chef
* Best practices for smooth deploymentsMore info at https://railsdeploymentbook.com.