notice : Resolume 6 only
MasterFX is a combination of some color corrections plugins into one. With this plugin you can color your content based on the new palette inside of Resolume Arena.
2019-02-04: + Mac OS
- Mac OS included
- Fixed minor Chromatic Aberration issue to also influence alpha
2019-01-29: Release V2.0
– Updated to 2.0 so both versions can be used side by side
– Going to black will no longer bypass and do the weird huescale behavior. Now there are 2 toggles to do this manually
– Huerotate happens after the entire chain
– Fixed Colorize and Saturate. There were small issues in V1
– Sharpen added
– Chromatic Aberration (fake) added
– Fixed Darken & Exposure to keep values normalized. Now Huerotate behaves normally
– Added Force Alpha to remove black/dark values and introduce alpha
2018-10: Release V1.0
– Arena 6 native palette for coloring
– Hue Scale / Colorize
– Hue Rotate
– Invert RGB
– RGB Brightness
– Darken / Exposure
– Mirror X / Y
Here you find a quick walkthrough for V1.0 : https://youtu.be/-X-ymM0q2Po
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or suggestion. You can find more info on www.dvizion.net/portfolio/ffgl-masterfx/
Thanks and enjoy!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.