This workbook and video help you solve the riddle of how to become connected in Hollywood. You will learn how to make the most of professional and casual events, meet the people you need to know, prove your value elegantly and graciously, and collect a tribe of people who help you move your work forward.
About this Workbook
Only people have money to buy things. Whether it’s an independent producer with funds to purchase your screenplay, an investor with money to put into your film, a studio exec shopping for a book or podcast to license, or a director looking to hire an actor . . . only humans ever pull the trigger on purchasing things.
So you need a business network within the entertainment industry that will actively help you find the people who actually want to buy what you sell. In this event you learn the art and science of building and entertainment industry network swiftly, comfortably, and cost effectively.
- Where and how to find networking events that lend themselves to making real connections.
- How to very comfortably meet people at events
- What to do with their business cards
- How to introduce yourself to a group, and one-on-one, so people remember you well
- How to reach out to people after an event comfortably
- How to give people leads on potential opportunities
- How to accept leads from others graciously and without obligation
If you don’t know how to network, trying to find opportunities in the entertainment industry can be an exhausting process. The skills you learn in this workbook make building an effective business network easier going forward.
If you have questions about this resource, please email email@example.com.
Remember you can find a whole host of resources at www.NancyFultonMeetups.com designed to help build your career in the entertainment industry. Everything from how to find distribution for your film and where to find investors, to how to produce films and publish books profitably.