Language Hacks that Make Chinese EasyThis guide destroys the feeling that language learners usually have at the beginning of a "difficult" language.
The "device setup" archive is a big piece of chocolate cake. People hate to research tools because it takes a lot of time, so thank you for saving our time.
You´ve thought about students who use the excuse of 'I don't have time!' You´ve made a beautiful and useful book for everyone who wants to learn Chinese.
How would you like to discover a new, easy way to learn Mandarin Chinese? Using my language hacking methods, you can hold confident conversations in Mandarin in just a few months.
Over a billion people (16% of the world's population) use Chinese as their main language. China is the world's second largest economy, and the fastest growing major economy in the world. Learning Chinese opens a world of opportunity. Speaking Mandarin can improve your job prospects, give you an advantage in business, and provides an insider's view of one of the fascinating countries on earth. Not to mention all the travel opportunities in China you can only discover if you speak Mandarin.
As a bonus, you get a new lens for thinking and viewing the world.
Chinese has a reputation as “the hardest language on earth”. Learning to read and write with Hanzi (Chinese characters) can feel close to impossible, let alone starting the speak the language with its complex tones.
So, why doesn't everyone learn Mandarin Chinese?
There are plenty of good reasons to learn Chinese. It makes sense that Chinese is one of the top choices for language learners in the Fluent in 3 Months community.
Learning Chinese can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be that way...
I’m Benny Lewis, bestselling author and founder of the Fluent in 3 Months website. I speak 11 languages - including Mandarin Chinese. You may have seen me speaking at TEDx or featured in the National Geographic magazine.
Mandarin was the 18th new language I learned to speak. As such, I had a lot of previous experience learning languages. Even so, when I went to live in China, I knew learning Chinese would be a challenge.
Learning Chinese was a challenge. But I didn’t find it to be impossible in any way. There are many parts of learning Chinese that are more work than in European languages. On the flip side, there are many parts of Chinese that are genuinely easy in comparison.
By plunging in at the deep-end and using the full immersion approach, I forced myself to make thousands of mistakes as I learned Chinese.
From every mistake I learned something. Over time, I developed effective techniques for learning Chinese. These techniques are my language hacks for becoming a Mandarin speaker.
The hacks I discovered eventually made Chinese an easy language for me to learn. And now, I’ve decided to share them. You can use these hacks without discovering them the hard way (through the school of hard knocks) as I did.
In Why Chinese is Easy I reveal…
- How to start speaking Mandarin before you’ve fully got to grips with the language’s tones
- Why perfectionism is your enemy when learning Chinese - and what you can do to beat it
- How Chinese can be easier than learning European languages such Spanish, French, Italian or German
- How to make speaking Chinese a need (instead of vaguely “hoping” to learn)
- A 14 day hack you can use to give yourself a confidence boost in learning Chinese (and any other language)
- How to transform learning Chinese from “mission impossible” to “mission possible”
- Simple ways to immerse yourself in Mandarin Chinese - with no need to travel
- What to do when you panic because you “don’t feel ready” to speak Mandarin
- How you can communicate effectively in Mandarin with a limited vocabulary
- Specific hacks to train your ear to the unique sound of spoken Mandarin
- What to do if you feel unsure about pronunciation
- How to get daily Mandarin Chinese practice with a native speaker for less than the price of a Starbucks latte
- The most efficient way of learning Chinese characters
- Why you don’t have to stress over Chinese grammar
- How to find hundreds of “free” Mandarin words that you already know
- How to learn new vocabulary (the fast way)
All of this is inside one easy-to-read ebook, formatted to view on your tablet, e-reader, smartphone or computer screen.
Here are a few of the results you can expect...
- Whether you want to learn Chinese for business, school or leisure, I will show you that learning a language doesn’t have to be difficult.
- Reading this book, you’ll discover:
- The confidence to start speaking Chinese - even if you’ve only just started learning
- The ability to be “good enough” at Chinese tones, so you’ll be understood (even if you feel like you’re “tone-deaf”)
- A boost of motivation to get out there and just start speaking Chinese with other people
- How to let your nerves fall away. You’ll feel ready to speak Chinese from the get-go, even if you make mistakes from time to time
- Who Is This For?
- This approach to learning Chinese is right for you if:
- You’ve started learning Chinese (or you’ve studied for years), but you don’t feel confident in speaking Chinese
- You’re nervous about making mistakes and looking stupid when you speak Chinese
- You’re concerned about forgetting vocabulary or grammar
- You know you have the potential to speak Chinese, but you don’t know where to start
Who Is This NOT For?
- Why Chinese Is Easy is not for people who want a “magic” solution to learning Chinese. It’s probably not for you if:
- You are not willing to push outside your comfort zone to pursue your passion of speaking another language
- You are hoping to be instantly fluent in Chinese
- You’re already an advanced Chinese speaker (unless you’re curious about my approach)
- You want a complete Chinese course
Warning: This is Not a Language Course...
Why Chinese is Easy is not a language course. It’s an approach to learning Chinese. You’ll pick up simple shortcuts you can use to be confident at speaking Chinese even if you don’t have a complete vocabulary and perfect grammar.
My approach to learning languages is to speak from day one. That way, you get all the benefits of speaking a new language right from the start.
You don’t need a course to do that.
When you start out, you won’t be perfect. But you will be communicating. And as you communicate your language skills will naturally improve.
So, remember: Why Chinese is Easy is NOT a Chinese course. But it IS a completely new way of thinking about how to learn Chinese.
You’ll learn the exact shortcuts I used to become a confident Chinese speaker in just a few months.
As well as everything already mentioned, in Why Chinese is Easy I also include…
Bonus 1: Chinese Digital Immersion Device Set-Up Guide
In the Chinese Digital Immersion Device Set-Up Guide, you’ll learn how to:
Set Mandarin as the main language on your smartphone, tablet and computer (including any add-ons you need)
- Transform your web browser into a Chinese immersion tool
- Change the language settings on Facebook to Chinese
- Find the best smartphone apps for practicing Chinese
- Use the Kindle’s dictionary function to improve your Chinese
Bonus 2: Chinese Daily Immersion Schedule
You want to learn Chinese, but you’ve got a job, plus family commitments, and life happens… How can you fit learning Chinese around a busy working day?
This guide shows you how to immerse yourself in the Chinese language every day. You’ll learn exactly what resources you can use, and when, to maximise your exposure to Chinese.
It includes links to all of my favourite resources and apps for learning Chinese. These include:
Websites where you can learn Chinese for free
Chinese podcasts and radio stations to immerse yourself in the Chinese language
The best places to meet Chinese speakers in your own city (or online)
Strategies to find Chinese reading materials
Bonus 3: Lifetime Access and Updates
I am constantly traveling the world and discovering new approaches and shortcuts to language learning.
By signing up for Why Chinese Is Easy, you’ll have lifetime access to the material, plus any updates that get released.
Try Why Chinese Is Easy risk-free: 30-Day No Questions Asked Guarantee
I'm certain that Why Chinese Is Easy will revolutionize your approach to learning Chinese. If for any reason it doesn't, I insist you have your money back. Just email me within 30 days of joining, and I'll send your refund. No questions asked.
Join Today and Receive
- The Why Chinese Is Easy ebook in pdf, printable and ePub formats
- The Why Chinese Is Easy Digital Immersion Set-Up Guide
- The Chinese Daily Immersion Schedule
- Lifetime access and unlimited updates
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for buying Why Chinese Is Easy!
Download and enjoy my guide!
If you have any problem with the product, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll fix it for you.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.