Language Hacks that Make English EasyI found your new ebook ABSOLUTELY useful and interesting for any Language learner.
Benny shows PERSONALLY that to learn a Language – no matter how many years you have, where you live, what you use to learn – you must overcome the feeling of shame and accept to learn from your mistakes.Monica
How would you like to discover a new, easy way to learn English? Using my learning methods, you can become a relaxed and confident English speaker in just a few months.
English is a really useful language to know. Over a billion people speak fluent English, and close to two billion people use English to communicate. That’s why English is often called the “lingua franca” – because it’s the language of choice when people from different countries meet.
Speaking English opens doors to a world of job opportunities, travel and adventure. New experiences. A new job. Connecting with new cultures. A new lens for thinking and viewing the world.
English is the language of science and global business. It’s also the first language of the world’s biggest economy – the United States. If you want to get ahead in your career, English is a must know language.
There are plenty of good reasons to learn English. It makes sense that English is one of the top choices for language learners in the Fluent in 3 Months community.
So, why do so many people struggle with speaking English?
I recently decided to find out, and here's what people said...
Do any of these comments ring true?
They do for me.
I’m Benny Lewis, bestselling author and founder of the Fluent in 3 Months website. I’m fluent in seven languages, and I’m able to speak confidently in many others. You may have seen me speaking at TEDx or featured in the National Geographic magazine.
I’ve devoted the last 12 years of my life to learning foreign languages.
Despite this, I don’t see myself as a natural born language learner. I actually consider myself to be more of a reformed bad language learner.
That’s because when I first tried to learn a new language, I was remarkably bad at it. Not only that, but I also wasn’t very good at my native language - English.
I had some trouble with my pronunciation growing up. I couldn’t pronounce the English R properly for several years. Through all my school studies, English was one of my weakest subjects.
This has all changed.
Over the past decade I’ve made a career out of learning languages fast, and teaching the learning hacks I uncover through my rapid learning approach.
Early on in my language adventures, I became TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certified. I’ve worked more as an English teacher than any other job.
I’ve had hundreds of students from dozens of countries in my English classes, and I have been able to help all of them kick off their English learning.
You might be wondering: “Other than Benny’s TEFL certificate, what makes him qualified to teach English?”
The first new language I learned (other than English) was Spanish. I moved to Spain and believed that just by being in Spain, I would become fluent. Wrong!
I made false start after false start, and I almost gave up completely. Thankfully, I kept going. After I’d learned Spanish, there was no turning back!
In my struggles and false starts learning Spanish, I discovered some simple language hacks that eventually helped me learn Spanish much faster than most people.
Lesson? If you’ve made a “false start” in learning English, then given up, don’t let that stop you.
The language hacks I discovered made Spanish an easy language for me to learn - and made all my future language projects much easier too.
Now - for the first time - I’ve decided to reveal how these hacks can be applied to learning English. You can use these without discovering them the hard way (through the school of hard knocks) as I did.
In Why English is Easy I reveal...
- How to get around pronunciation problems (including simple rules of thumb for better pronunciation)
- Simple ways to immerse yourself in English conversations - with no need to travel
- Specific hacks to train your ear to the unique sound of spoken English (This is really helpful if you find yourself thinking “Why are they speaking so fast?”)
- How to ditch the excuses that hold you back and get down to learning
- How to make speaking English a need (instead of vaguely “hoping” to learn)
- Whether you should focus on American or British English
- How to use blogs and forums to keep yourself accountable to your goal of learning English
- What to do if you don’t feel “ready” to start speaking English
- How to use English creatively to get your message across
- A 14 day hack you can use to give yourself a confidence boost in learning English (and any other language)
- How you can speak English even if you’re not a “natural” at languages
- Where to go for free or low cost practice with native English speakers
- Why English grammar is easier than many other languages - and how you can start speaking without wondering “how do I say..?”
- How to simplify verb tenses
- How to find hundreds of “free” English words that you already know
- How to learn new vocabulary and spelling (the fast way)
All of this is inside one easy-to-read ebook, formatted to view on your tablet, e-reader, smartphone or computer screen.
Here are a few of the results you can expect...
- Whether you want to learn English for business, school or leisure, I will show you that learning a language doesn’t have to be difficult.
- Reading this book, you’ll discover:
- The confidence to start speaking English - even if you’ve only just started learning
- A boost of motivation to get out there and just start speaking English with other people
- The aspects of grammar you should focus on first, and what can wait for later
- How to let your nerves fall away. You’ll feel ready to speak English from the get-go, even if you make mistakes from time to time
Who Is This For?
This approach to learning English is right for you if:
- You’ve started learning English (or you’ve studied for years), but you don’t feel confident in speaking English
- You’re nervous about making mistakes and looking stupid when you speak English
- You’re concerned about forgetting vocabulary or grammar
- You know you have the potential to speak English, but you don’t know where to start
Who Is This NOT For?
- Why English Is Easy is not for people who want a “magic” solution to learning English. It’s probably not for you if:
- You are not willing to push outside your comfort zone to pursue your passion of speaking another language
- You are hoping to be instantly fluent in English
- You’re already an intermediate or advanced English speaker (unless you’re curious about my approach)
- You want a complete English course
Warning: This is Not a Language Course...
Why English is Easy is not a language course. It’s an approach to learning English. You’ll pick up simple shortcuts you can use to be confident at speaking English even if you don’t have a complete vocabulary and perfect grammar.
My approach to learning languages is to speak from day one. That way, you get all the benefits of speaking a new language right from the start.
You don’t need a course to do that.
When you start out, you won’t be perfect. But you will be communicating. And as you communicate your language skills will naturally improve.
So, remember: Why English is Easy is NOT a English course. But it IS a completely new way of thinking about how to learn English.
You’ll learn the exact shortcuts I used to become a confident and fluent English speaker in just a few months.
And if that’s not enough, in Why English is Easy I also include…
Bonus 1: English Digital Immersion Device Set-Up Guide
In the English Digital Immersion Device Set-Up Guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Set English as the main language on your smartphone, tablet and computer (including any add-ons you need)
- Transform your web browser into a English immersion tool
- Change the language settings on Facebook to English
- Find the best smartphone apps for practicing English
Bonus 2: English Daily Immersion Schedule
You want to learn English, but you’ve got a job, plus family commitments, and life happens… How can you fit learning English around a busy working day?
This guide shows you how to immerse yourself in the English language every day. You’ll learn exactly what resources you can use, and when, to maximise your exposure to English.
It includes links to all of my favourite resources and apps for learning English. These include:
- Websites where you can learn English for free
- English podcasts and radio stations to immerse yourself in the English language
- The best places to meet English speakers in your own city (or online)
- Strategies to find English reading materials
Bonus 3: Lifetime Access and Updates
I am constantly traveling the world and discovering new approaches and shortcuts to language learning.
By signing up for Why English Is Easy, you’ll have lifetime access to the material, plus any updates that get released.
Try Why English Is Easy Risk-Free: 30-Day No Questions Asked Guarantee
I’m certain that Why English Is Easy will revolutionise your approach to learning English. If for any reason it doesn’t, I insist you have your money back. Just email me within 30 days of joining, and I’ll send your refund. No questions asked.
Join Today and Receive
- The Why English Is Easy ebook in pdf, printable and ePub formats
- The Why English Is Easy Digital Immersion Set-Up Guide
- The English Daily Immersion Schedule
- Lifetime access and unlimited updates
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for buying Why English Is Easy!
Download and enjoy my guide!
If you have any problem with the product, please send an email to email@example.com and we'll fix it for you.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.