Language Hacks that Make Italian Easy
How would you like to discover a new, easy way to learn Italian?
With my learning methods, you can become a relaxed and confident Italian speaker in just a few months.
Speaking Italian opens doors to a world of travel and adventure. New experiences. A new job. Connecting with new cultures. Impressing friends with your language smarts. Wooing a lover with your new-found romantic streak. A new lens for thinking and viewing the world.
Italian is widely spoken in over 10 European countries, and is an official language in Italy, San Marino, Vatican City and Switzerland. More than 100 million people around the world speak Italian.
Here are just a few reasons to learn Italian:
Culture. Italy boasts more of the world’s cultural heritage sites than any other country
Food. Italy is famous for its culinary delights, and Italian has more words than any other language for describing food
Career prospects. An estimated 7,500 American companies do business with Italy, and 1,000 of these even have offices in Italy
Creativity. Italy is a leading light in the creative industries - including design, fashion and culinary arts
There are plenty of good reasons to learn Italian. It makes sense that Italian is one of the top choices for language learners in the Fluent in 3 Months community.
So, why do so many people struggle with speaking Italian?
I recently decided to find out, and here's what people said...
Do any of these comments ring true?
They do for me.
I’m Benny Lewis, bestselling author and founder of the Fluent in 3 Months website. I’m fluent in seven languages - including Italian - and I’m able to speak confidently in many others. You may have seen me speaking at TEDx or featured in the National Geographic magazine.
Yet I don’t consider myself a “natural born” language learner. I am a failed language learner who persisted.
Italian was the second new language I learned to speak, after Spanish. I moved to Italy to learn Italian, but I struggled to get a full immersion experience. Why? I was working a 63-hour-a-week job as a youth hostel receptionist, with mostly English speaking tourists coming in.
So, I had to use every single spare second I could find to practice Italian.
Because time was scarce, I developed learning hacks to help me learn Italian quickly and easily.
These simple language hacks helped me learn Italian much faster than most people - despite the constraints on my time. The more Italian I spoke, the more of these language hacks I discovered.
These language hacks made Italian an easy language for me to learn. And now, I’ve decided to share them…
In Why Italian is Easy I reveal...
- Specific hacks to train your ear to the unique sound of spoken Italian
- How to find thousands of “free” Italian words that you already know
- The “real life is not a language exam” hack to help you communicate effectively in Italian without being perfect at grammar
- How to drop your excuses and just start speaking Italian (even if you’ve never spoken it before)
- How you can speak Italian even if you’re not a “natural” at languages
- Simple ways to immerse yourself in Italian - with no need to travel
- How to find native speakers to practice with - for free, or at very low cost
- Why good intentions aren’t enough - and what you really need to become a fluent Italian speaker
- How to handle Italian grammar, so you can start speaking without wondering “how do I say..?” (For grammar geeks, I provide tips on noun genders, verb conjugation, the present and past tense, the imperfect past, and the subjunctive)
- A 14 day hack you can use to give yourself a confidence boost in learning Italian (and any other language)
- Why Italian pronunciation is easier than speaking many other languages (including English)
- How to roll your R (so you sound more like a native)
- How to learn new vocabulary (the fast way)
All of this is inside one easy-to-read ebook, formatted to view on your tablet, e-reader, smartphone or computer screen.
Here are a few of the results you can expect...
- Whether you want to learn Italian for business, school or leisure, I will show you that learning a language doesn’t have to be difficult.
- Reading this guide, you’ll discover:
- The confidence to start speaking Italian - even if you’ve only just started learning
- The ability to deal with masculine and feminine words, without getting in a tangle
- A boost of motivation to get out there and just start speaking Italian with other people
- The aspects of grammar you should focus on first, and what can wait for later
- How to let your nerves fall away. You’ll feel ready to speak Italian from the get-go, even if you make mistakes from time to time
Who Is This For?
- This approach to learning Italian is right for you if:
- You’ve started learning Italian (or you’ve studied for years), but you don’t feel confident in speaking Italian
- You’re nervous about making mistakes and looking stupid when you speak Italian
- You’re concerned about forgetting vocabulary or grammar
- You know you have the potential to speak Italian, but you don’t know where to start
Who Is This NOT For?
- Why Italian Is Easy is not for people who want a “magic” solution to learning Italian. It’s probably not for you if:
- You are not willing to push outside your comfort zone to pursue your passion of speaking another language
- You are hoping to be instantly fluent in Italian
- You’re already an advanced Italian speaker (unless you’re curious about my approach)
- You want a complete Italian course
Warning: This is Not a Language Course...
Why Italian is Easy is not a language course. It’s an approach to learning Italian. You’ll pick up simple shortcuts you can use to be confident at speaking Italian even if you don’t have a complete vocabulary and perfect grammar.
My approach to learning languages is to speak from day one. That way, you get all the benefits of speaking a new language right from the start. You don’t need a course to do that.
When you start out, you won’t be perfect. But you will be communicating. And as you communicate your language skills will naturally improve.
So, remember: Why Italian is Easy is NOT a Italian course. But it IS a completely new way of thinking about how to learn Italian.
You’ll learn the exact shortcuts I used to become a confident and fluent Italian speaker in just a few months.
And if that’s not enough, in Why Italian is Easy I also include…
Bonus 1: Italian Digital Immersion Device Set-Up Guide
In the Italian Digital Immersion Device Set-Up Guide, you’ll learn how to:
Set Italian as the main language on your smartphone, tablet and computer (including any add-ons you need)
- Transform your web browser into a Italian immersion tool
- Change the language settings on Facebook to Italian
- Find the best smartphone apps for practicing Italian
- Use the Kindle’s dictionary function to improve your Italian
Bonus 2: Italian Daily Immersion Schedule
You want to learn Italian, but you’ve got a job, plus family commitments, and life happens… How can you fit learning Italian around a busy working day?
This guide shows you how to immerse yourself in the Italian language every day. You’ll learn exactly what resources you can use, and when, to maximize your exposure to Italian.
It includes links to all of my favorite resources and apps for learning Italian. These include:
- Websites where you can learn Italian for free
- Italian podcasts and radio stations to immerse yourself in the Italian language
- The best places to meet Italian speakers in your own city (or online)
- Strategies to find Italian reading materials
Bonus 3: Lifetime Access and Updates
I am constantly traveling the world and discovering new approaches and shortcuts to language learning.
By signing up for Why Italian Is Easy, you’ll have lifetime access to the material, plus any updates that get released.
Try Why Italian Is Easy Risk-Free: 30-Day No Questions Asked Guarantee
I’m certain that Why Italian Is Easy will revolutionise your approach to learning Italian. If for any reason it doesn’t, I insist you have your money back. Just email me within 30 days of joining, and I’ll send your refund. No questions asked.
Join Today and Receive
- The Why Italian Is Easy ebook in pdf, printable and ePub formats
- The Italian Digital Immersion Device Set-Up Guide
- The Italian Daily Immersion Schedule
- Lifetime access and unlimited updates
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for buying Why Italian Is Easy!
Download and enjoy my guide!
If you have any problem with the product, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll fix it for you.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.