Hint: this product is also availbale at blendermarket
a new style modeling workflow for blender !
a creative tool for circular- and
spiral-shaped objects and structures.
this addon will spread duplicates in
spiral shapes, spherical forms.
uses research based
fibonacci-math and patterns.
create things like: seashells, plant leaves, cactus, pyramids, etc.
note: see pics and demo videos for best impressions
open blender, in the menu select
select fibonarray.zip, activate checkbox
for details see file INSTALL.txt
## known issue :
UNDO is currently not possible / not working as expected
## possible use cases (suggestions):
- green plants, trees, vegetables
- tree leaves distribution, ferny
- flowers, blossom
- sea shells
- ornaments, columns
- jewelry, decoration
- architecture, staircase
- fibonacci patterns
- magic, mystic
- future cities
- home elements, staircase, tents, pavillion
- space plants, waterplants, algae
- and more
- tip a: try higher object count (~300)
- tip b: try with metaballs (slow! choose low object count first ~60)
- tip c: create array, enter edit-mode, move or edit source object, for funny effects.
- tip d: create 2 or more structures, combine them with blender
- tip e: use the bool_tool addon to join created objects into one
## enjoy !