Surf Conditions: All conditions.
• Clear impossible sections.
• The fins extend lines by momentarily lifting your board out of the water. Stomp it back in for a boost in speed.
• Turn on a dime. These wings hold the most aggressively banked turns.
• Put it up past 11 o'clock, vertical turns are possible now.
• Paddle quicker, drive through turns, set up sick lines for explosive speed.
• Earlier entry, new lines, fly through tubes, fly through the air!
• Pull off impossible nose rides.. let the tail fly loose and see what happens.
• Strong, aggressive turning and easy access to speed in all surf conditions.
• Foils create tons of lift, stability, agility and make new maneuvers possible.
• Handles heavy turning action, grabs forward and into the wave, stable even in air drops.
Fin shape: High volume, heavy concave fins, semi-convex wings, aggressive stance (7.2° cant, 1.8° toe) handles all surf conditions.
Best under experienced and aggressive surfer's feet - the wings make these fins more dangerous to operate.
The Megawatts deliver the most power and agility among of the Finmas collection. Try out the Megawatts if you're interested in sampling some of the future of surfing.
* BEWARE: Fins are inherently dangerous, use at your own risk.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support! A receipt will be emailed to you, simply reply to that email in order to get in touch with the fin guy Todd Anderson.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.