While it’s not something that people in the fitness industry like to talk about, sometimes being super fit is not the best thing for a woman’s hormones and overall health. In fact, a couple of years ago, when I was ready to start a family with my husband, I discovered that I was, in fact, “too fit” to be fertile, as a working group fitness instructor and personal trainer.
I hope you enjoy this ebook, in which I tell my tale of discovery and eventual recovery, as well as provide tips for how you can assess and improve your own fitness and fertility.
What you will learn in this ebook:
- Why you should find balance in your workout routine and decide how much is too much exercise to be healthy
- Why your hormones are everything and why monitoring your menstrual cycle is absolutely imperative for your overall health
- What is hypothalamic amenorrhea and how you can begin to recover from it
- How one woman overcame an exercise-related health condition while continuing to work in the fitness industry
- How you can be proactive about protecting your fertility at any stage of life
- Techniques for improving and modifying your diet to improve your hormonal balance and fertility
- Tips for how you can improve your chances of getting pregnant while staying fit
- Practices from Eastern Medicine that can assist in hormonal recovery
- Natural ways you can balance your hormones to feel more energy every single day
- Suggestions for the best supplements and products to support your fertility journey
Who this ebook is for:
- Women who are interested in learning to find balance in their fitness routines to stay healthy
- Women who are struggling with hypothalamic amenorrhea and want help regaining their cycles
- Women who want to be proactive in protecting their fertility, whether they are ready to be pregnant right now or not
- Women who work in the fitness industry and want to ensure that they are being smart about their lifestyle choices
- Anyone who wants to hear a heartfelt and true story about struggling with hormones, infertility and lifestyle changes
About the author:
Ashley Pitt is a NESTA certified personal trainer, a Les Mills BODYPUMP, BODYATTACK and CXWORX group fitness instructor, as well as a Bootybarre instructor. She is also the creator of the lifestyle blog, A Lady Goes West, which is a healthy-living community for busy and fit-minded gals, where wellness is made easy. After moving from Florida to California several years ago, Ashley started A Lady Goes West to share her fitness tips, simple meals and everyday commentary on life in the San Francisco Bay Area.
And before becoming a fitness professional and blogger, Ashley began her career in the corporate world in both public relations and writing. She now lives with her husband, Dave, and her maltipoo, Rudy, in the East Bay of San Francisco, and she looks forward to welcoming a new addition to her family this year.
You can find out more on Ashley's blog, aladygoeswest.com.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share